Heart Fudge Brownies
These adorable heart fudge brownies are the perfect baked dessert to give all your friends and family on Valentine’s day! We picked up our heart cutter from the dollar section at target. Let’s begin!
- Large non-stick saucepan
- 13′ x 9′ baking sheet
- Small mixing bows (2 bowls)
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Heart cutter
- Parchment paper
- Eggs (4 eggs)
- Butter (1cup)
- Bittersweet chocolate chips (8 ounces)
- Semisweet chocolate chips (3 ounces)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Sugar-free SweetenFX Sugar (3/4 cup)
- Almond flour (1 cup)
- Baking powder (1 1/2 teaspoon)
- Brown sugar (3/4 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract (2 teaspoons)
- Salt (1/2 teaspoon)
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350°.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper, making sure to extend it over the edges of the pan. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate chips over low heat. Make sure to stir consistently to avoid the chocolate from burning.
- Once the chocolate has fully melted, turn off the heat and allow it to slightly cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the eggs, Nature’s Flavors Organic Sugar-free SweetenFX Sugar, Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract, and the brown sugar.
- Stir the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- In a separate small bowl, sift the almond flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix well so that all the ingredients are well combined.
- Fold the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture.
- Spread the batter into your prepared baking pan and bake the brownies for 35 – 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to set on a cooling rack.
- After the brownies have set, use a heart cutter to cut the brownies out.
- We hope you enjoy these heart fudge brownies with your favorite people!