Ice Cream Cone Bath Bombs
They’re not ice cream, they’re bath bombs! These Ice Cream Cone Bath Bombs are the perfect DIY gift for all friends for Valentine’s day!
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Bath Bomb Molds
- Ice cream cones
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Rose Fragrance Powder (½ teaspoon)
- Baking Soda (1 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Citric Acid (½ cup)
- Epsom Salt (½ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Sunflower Oil (2 tablespoons)
- Cornstarch (½ cup)
- Natural Red Food Coloring Powder (smidgen)
- Water (1 teaspoon)
- In a large bowl combine Nature’s Flavors Citric Acid, baking soda, cornstarch, epsom salt, Nature’s Flavors Natural Red Food Coloring Powder and Nature’s Flavors Organic Rose Fragrance Powder. Whisk well so that there are no clumps in the mixture.
- Using a smaller mixing bowl, combine Nature’s Flavors Sunflower Oil and water.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry mixture until all of your ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Your bath bomb mixture should be a similar to dry sand. You don’t want it to be too wet because it’ll cause the fizzy part of your bath bomb to activate too soon.
- Pack the mixture into both sides of the bath bomb mold. Make sure it’s tightly packed.
- Press both sides together and allow your bath bombs to set overnight.
- After the bath bombs have set, lightly tap around the mold with a spoon and carefully remove it.
- Place the bath bomb on an ice cream cone.
- Enjoy your Ice Cream Cone Bath Bombs!