DIY Watermelon Lip Scrub
In case you’re following us on instagram and you guessed watermelon…you’re right! We’re back with a DIY Watermelon Lip Scrub! Exfoliating your lips is just as important as exfoliating your skin. Especially if you wear lipstick, chapstick, or lipgloss. All of these products build up on your lips and can cause your lips to become cracked and dry.
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing spoon
- Lip scrub container with lid
- Disposable pipette
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Granular Sugar (4 tablespoons)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Sunflower Oil (1 tablespoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Golden Jojoba Oil (2 teaspoons)
- Organic Honey (½ teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Watermelon Flavor Oil (¼ teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Natural Red Food Coloring (2 drops)
- Begin by mixing all of your ingredients, except Nature’s Flavors Natural Red Food Coloring, together in a sterile mixing bowl.
- Once all of the ingredients have been well combined, use a disposable pipette and drop in 2 drops of food coloring into the mixture. You don’t want to add too much color because too much color will stain your lips.
- Apply the lip scrub on a small area of your skin to make sure that your skin does not have a bad reaction to the scrub.
- Exfoliate your lips 3-4 times per week and remember to apply a lip balm after each exfoliation.
- Enjoy your DIY Watermelon Lip Scrub!