Happy friday! We’re here with these ultra moisturizing Lavender Orange Lotion Bars! Lotion bars are exactly what they sound like, lotion but in a bar form. We’re saving our planet by not using packaging for these little gems. All of these ingredients are natural/organic! And the best part is that you have full control over what you decide to rub all of over your skin. Let’s begin!
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Stainless steel spoon
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Disposable pipettes
- Heart mold
Nature’s Flavors Fragrance oils
- Lavender Fragrance Oil (1 teaspoon)
- Orange Fragrance Oil (1 teaspoon)
- Fresh Lavender Leaves (optional)
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the candelilla wax and Nature’s Flavors Sunflower Oil. Melt the oils in 30 second increments until you reach a smooth, oily consistency.
- Add the cocoa butter wafers into the hot wax. Stir the mixture until the wafers melt. If necessary, place the bowl in the microwave and heat the mixture in 30 second increments until the wafers melt. Don’t overheat.
- Using a disposable pipette, add in Nature’s Flavors Lavender Fragrance Oil and Nature’s Flavors Orange Fragrance Oil into the mixture. Stir. Set aside.
- Place your desired amount of fresh lavender leaves into each heart mold.
- Begin by pouring a thin layer, enough to cover the lavender leaves, and using a spoon, press the lavender leaves down. Allow it to cool before pouring the rest of the lotion bar mixture.
- This allows the lavender leaves to stay in place and not rise up.
- Pour the remaining mixture into each heart mold.
- Place the mold in the freezer for faster cooling and to avoid crystallization.
- Enjoy your Lavender Orange Lotion Bars!