S’mores: a dessert consisting of toasted marshmallow and pieces of chocolate bar sandwiched between two graham crackers. Now, we know S’mores are perfect but imagine making S’mores Caramel Apple Pops? We know…it’s sounds like a dream. They’re amazing for the season! Many of us are thrilled to welcome fall while others are bummed to see summer go. We hear and understand you guys! And for that very reason, we created these tasty S’mores Caramel Apple Pops. We promise they’ll mend those end-of-summer blues.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 35 – 40 minutes
- Yields: 8 servings
- Microwave safe bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring cups
- Cutting board
- Popsicle sticks
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
- Chocolate Chips (2 cups) (melted)
- 2 Apples
- Crushed Graham Crackers (½ cup)
- Marshmallow Bits (½ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Sunflower Oil (1 tablespoon)
- Place chocolate chips in a bowl and pour in Nature’s Flavors sunflower oil.
- Microwave the chocolate chips for 30 seconds.
- Carefully take out the chocolate chips and stir. This will prevent your melted chocolate from clumping.
- Place the bowl back in the microwave for another 30 seconds and stir.
- On a cutting board, place the apples upright and cut 1/2″ slices.
- Using a paring knife, make a small cut at the bottom of each apple slice.
- Slide a popsicle stick into each apple slice.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip each apple pop into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with marshmallow bits and graham crackers. Place on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate the S’more Caramel Apple Pops for 15 minutes or until the chocolate sets.
- After the chocolate has set, drizzle each pop with caramel.
- Allow the pops to set for about 5 minutes.
If you loved this S’mores Caramel Apple Pops recipe make sure to check out our Keto Peanut Butter Cups recipe! You don’t have to follow a ketogenic lifestyle to enjoy our Keto Peanut Butter Cups recipe.