Today and everyday, we thank those who have given their time to protect us and our country. We’d like to thank every single soldier for their commitment, for their sacrifices, and for their bravery. We thank you for your service! In today’s blog post we’ll be showing you how to make this delicious Vegan 4th of July Milkshake. Let’s get started!
- Serving Glass
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream (1 cup)
- Frozen Raspberries (1 cup)
- Ice (¼ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic SweetenFX Sugar Free Powder (2-3 tablespoons)
- Soy Milk (1-2 tablespoons)
- Fresh Blueberries
- In a blender, blend the vanilla ice cream until it reaches a thick consistency.
- If the ice cream base is too thick, feel free to add a tablespoon of soy milk. However, keep in mind that you need the base to be a thicker consistency so that the strawberries and blueberries can be layered on top.
- Once the ice cream has reached your desired consistency, pour the mixture into your glass.
- Place the frozen raspberries, Nature’s Flavors Organic SweetenFX Sugar-free Powder, soy milk, and the ice in a blender. Blend everything together until all your ingredients are smooth.
- Spoon the strawberry slush on top of the vanilla milkshake.
- Add fresh blueberries on top to garnish.
- Enjoy your Vegan 4th of July Milkshake!
Other Vegan Recipes
We’ve created a few vegan recipes and they’re all listed on our blog! We have a few favorites. We made this delicious Vegan Chocolate Flax Pudding for a quick chocolate fix. But if you’ve never tried Vegan Golden Milk, now is the time to try it! It’s not only tasty but it’s so great for your health! And with the holidays around the corner, we know how much everyone loves eggnog! Try this Vegan Maple Brandy Eggnog! It’s nut free, dairy free, and gluten free!