Coconut Chocolate Matcha Bars
Desserts that make it seem like you tried really hard but you actually didn’t are our personal favorite. Coconut Chocolate Matcha Bars are proven to make you seem like the ultimate chef guys. This is a no-bake dessert that is somewhat on the healthier side. You don’t have to feel as guilty when devouring these. And in case you have no idea what or how tasty matcha is, read over our matcha 101 article! Let’s get started!
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Baking pan (8 inch)
- Parchment paper
- Medium microwave-safe bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Coconut Shreds (2 ½ cups)
- Coconut cream (¼ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil (2 tablespoons)
- Chocolate chips (½ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Pure Maple Syrup (3-4 tablespoons)
- Yum Matcha Single Serving Packet (Original Flavor, 1 packet)
- Begin by lining your baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- We’ll begin by making the base of the matcha coconut bars first. Combine Nature’s Flavors Organic Coconut Shreds, coconut cream, Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil, and Nature’s Flavors Organic Pure Maple Syrup in a blender. Blend all of the ingredients together until you reach a stickier consistency.
- If there are bigger pieces of coconut shreds throughout your mixture, the crumblier your bars will be.
- Place the coconut mixture into the prepared baking pan. You’ll want to press down and make sure that it is tightly packed. Set aside.
- Using a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments to avoid the chocolate from burning. Remember to stir thoroughly in between the heating increments.
- Next, pour the melted chocolate over the matcha coconut bars. Use a rubber spatula to make sure everything is smooth and even.
- Place the baking pan in the freezer for an hour before serving.
- We hope you enjoy these Coconut Chocolate Matcha Bars!
Other tasty no-bake desserts