Heads up: the first day of Summer is June 20th. We know it’s a busy season. You’re preparing for pool parties, days at the beach, and maybe the kids being out of school. Almost every summer occasion calls for a cool, refreshing drink in hand. With Natures Flavors’ Flavor syrups, we’ve got everything from your backyard barbecues to a 4th of July bash covered. These three simple syrup drinks using our flavor syrups will taking your hosting skills to the next level.
Italian Cream Soda
A classic at any party, Italian soda is easier to make than you think – but not everyone has to know that. All you need to grab are our Flavor Syrups, some ice, sparkling water, and you’re ready to impress your guests.
The vanilla flavor syrup is used to achieve the creamy taste of the soda. For our drink, we combined that flavor with strawberry. For your recipe you can choose strawberry, or substitute with any of our 90+ flavor options that you want to mix up into a unique Italian Cream Soda creation.
1 tbsp (1 oz) Natures Flavors Organic Vanilla Syrup
1 tbsp (1 oz) Natures Flavors Organic Strawberry Syrup
1 cup (8 oz) sparkling water
Whipped cream (optional)
1. Add ice to glass, then pour in sparkling water over the ice.
2. Mix Natures Flavors Organic Vanilla Syrup and Natures Flavors Organic Strawberry Syrup into the glass.
3. Stir well, and add a cherry and whipped cream on top if desired. Enjoy.
Muddled Melon Martini
When you think hot weather, you think picnics, days in the sun – and watermelon. Our Watermelon Flavor Syrup brings just the right touch to the medley of fruits and herbs already blended into the mix. You’ll be ready to sip on this light, fruity martini all summer long. Serve this Watermelon martini up and you’re sure to be a smashing success.
2 watermelon wedges
6 mint leaves
2 lemon wedges
1 oz Natures Flavors Organic Watermelon Syrup
1 oz gin (or to taste).
1. Muddle watermelon, lemon wedges, and 4 mint leaves with Natures Flavors Organic Watermelon Syrup in a shaker.
2. Add gin to taste.
3. Shake vigorously.
4. Strain the mixture into glass.
5. Garnish with remaining mint leaves.
Lemon-Lime Mint Madness Mocktail
This flavor packed soda has all the kick with none of the alcohol, so you neither have to count your calories nor how many you sodas drink. Using our organic syrups, you’ll feel even better about reaching for two – or three – of this perfect warm weather mocktail
1 oz. Natures Flavors Organic Lemon-Lime Syrup
6 mint leaves
½ oz. lime juice
7 oz. sparkling water
1. Fill glass with ice.
2. Add Natures Flavors Organic Lemon-Lime Syrup, lime juice, sparkling water, and mint leaves.
3. Stir and garnish.
Apple Of Your Eye Cocktail
This unique cocktail is a delicious blend of sweet and sour. Get creative and garnish with apples, or decoration of your choice. It’s a cool way to keep cool, and as always, a great way to use Nature’s Flavors Organic Green Apple Syrup.
½ oz Natures Flavors Organic Green Apple Syrup
1 oz. sweet & sour mix
2 oz. lemon-lime soda
1 oz vodka to taste
1. Combine ice, vodka, Natures Flavors Organic Green Apple Syrup, and sweet & sour mix in shaker.
2. Shake vigorously.
3. Pour into glass and add ice as needed.
4. Add apple slice.
5. Top with lemon-lime soda, and garnish.
Serve up one of these delicious drinks, or even mix and match for the ultimate smorgis board of drink choices. These easy summer cocktails will put the finishing touch on whatever get together you’re planning.