DIY Refreshing Shower Bombs
Happy Thursday Nature’s Flavors fam! We’re back with another DIY for you. We know everyone could use a morning refresher so we made shower bombs! They’re perfect if you’re on the go because let’s be real, a lot of us don’t have time for a bath. These DIY refreshing shower bombs will have you feeling like a million bucks. Here are a couple of things that you’ll need.
- Small mixing bowls (2 bowls)
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Disposable pipette
- Silicone mold
- Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil (1 teaspoon, melted)
- Water (1 tablespoon)
- Baking soda (1 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Citric Acid (⅓ cup)
- Sea salt (1 tablespoon)
- Cream of tartar (⅓ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Pure Lemon Essential Oil (25 drops)
- Seelect Tea Natural Blue Food Coloring (5 drops)
- Begin by combining the baking soda, cream of tartar, and Nature’s Flavors citric acid in a small mixing bowl. With a whisk, combine all the ingredients together. Set aside.
- Pour the water into a small mixing bowl. Add five drops of Seelect Tea’s Natural Blue Food Coloring into the water. Use a disposable pipette. Mix well.
- Add the coconut oil to the first bowl (citric acid, baking soda, and cream of tartar mixture) and mix.
- Then, add the water with the blue food coloring into the first bowl. It will fizz so don’t be alarmed! Allow it to fizz for about 20 seconds and then mix.
- Add the sea salt and whisk the mixture.
- Using a disposable pipette, add 25 drops (or more depending on your preference) to the shower bomb mixture. Whisk away!
- Scoop your mixture in to your desired silicone molds and allow them to set for 3-4 hours.
- After they’ve set, remove them from the mold and enjoy these DIY refreshing shower bombs!
- Be sure to use these quickly because you want to avoid mold
- Happy showering!