Cucumber Watermelon Matcha Drink Recipe
Listen folks, the team at Nature’s Flavors lives for matcha! The days are getting warmer and so we’re staying fresh with yummy matcha recipes. We’ve teamed up with our sister company, Yum Matcha, to create this Cucumber Watermelon Matcha Drink Recipe! Yum Matcha specializes in creating ceremonial grade matcha. Their matcha contains ZERO sugars and 5 calories! You heard that right, five calories! Let’s do this!
Yields: 1 serving
Time: 15 minutes
- Small mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting board
- Disposable pipette
- Serving glasses (1 glass)
- Cold water (1 cup)
- Cubed watermelon (2 cups)
- Yum Matcha Original Single Serving Packet (1 packet)
- Watermelon wedges (to garnish, optional)
- Nature’s Flavors Natural Cucumber Flavor Extract (12 drops)
- Start by puréeing the watermelon cubes in a blender until they reach a smooth consistency. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the water and one of Yum Matcha’s single serving matcha packets. Using a spoon, mix until the matcha dissolves.
- Add in Nature’s Flavors Natural Cucumber Flavor Extract to the matcha mixture. Mix.
- In a cup filled with ice, pour the watermelon puree halfway to the cup.
- Next, pour a layer of the cucumber matcha mixture on top.
- Garnish your cup with watermelon wedges.
- And enjoy this Cucumber Watermelon Matcha drink recipe!