Keto Bread with Raspberry Jam
Individuals who follow a ketogenic diet restrict foods that are high in carbs. That includes bread, friends! Bread is a huge no no when it comes to a keto lifestyle because of the fact that it’s loaded with carbs. However, you can still enjoy bread and be free of carbs. This keto bread recipe with raspberry jam is sure to keep you satisfied! We’ve teamed up with our sister company, Naturlax to add some psyllium fiber to our keto bread!
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Stove top
- Medium saucepan
- Glass jar
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Baking powder (2 teaspoons)
- Sea salt (1 teaspoon)
- Blanched almond flour (1 ½ cups)
- Apple cider vinegar (2 ½ tablespoons)
- Egg whites (3 egg whites)
- Naturlax Plain Psyllium Powder (5 tablespoons)
- Boiling water (⅞ cup)
Keto Raspberry Jam
- Frozen raspberries (8 ounces)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic SweetenFX Sugar-free Sugar (2 tablespoons)
- Water (2 tablespoons)
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350°.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine the blanched almond flour, Naturlax Plain Psyllium Powder, baking powder, and salt in a medium sized mixing bowl. Mix the dry ingredients until everything is well combined.
- Add in the apple cider vinegar and egg whites into the mixture to create a thick dough.
- Carefully add in the boiling water and mix until the dough becomes firm.
- Form mini subs but remember that the dough will rise about 2 to 3 times. Start small and build from there.
- Bake the mini subs 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove the buns from the oven and allow them to completely cool.
Keto Raspberry Jam
- Combine the water, berries, and Nature’s Flavors SweetenFX Sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring everything to a boil over medium heat.
- Once the berries look like they’re tender enough to mash, remove them from the heat and mash them until they reach your desired consistency.
- Allow the jam to cool before transferring it to a glass jar.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours to allow the jam to set.
- Enjoy your Keto Bread with Raspberry Jam!