Pumpkin Spice Bath Bomb
Fall is here and it’s the perfect time for a Pumpkin Spice Bath Bomb! But if we’re being honest, it’s the perfect time for pumpkin spice flavored EVERYTHING. These bath bombs will leave your skin feeling baby soft because of the coconut oil that’s within them. A lot of bath bombs in the market contain harsh chemicals and color dyes. Make sure to always keep an eye out for the ingredients on the products you use.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Bath Bomb Molds
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Pumpkin Spice Fragrance Powder (½ teaspoon)
- Baking Soda (1 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Citric Acid (½ cup)
- Epsom Salt (½ cup)
- Cornstarch (½ cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Orange Food Coloring Oil Soluble (smidgen)
- Water (1 teaspoon)
- Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil (2 tablespoons)
- In a large bowl whisk together Nature’s Flavors Citric Acid, baking powder, epsom salt, cornstarch, and Nature’s Flavors Organic Pumpkin Spice Fragrance Powder.
- Whisk well and make sure there are no clumps in the mixture.
- In the smaller mixing bowl, combine Nature’s Flavors Coconut Oil, water, and Nature’s Flavors Organic Orange Food Coloring.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry mixture until everything is well combined.
- The mixture should be a similar to dry sand. It should not be too wet because this will cause the fizzy part of the bath bomb to activate too soon.
- Pack the mixture into both sides of the mold very tightly.
- Press both sides together and let them sit overnight.
- After the bath bomb has set, lightly tap around the mold with a spoon and carefully remove it.
- We hope you enjoy a relaxing bath with your pumpkin spice bath bomb!
Other DIY projects