Can we agree that one of the best things about fall are the cozy smells that come along with it? We love those cinnamon notes! Today we put together a DIY fall blend of essentials oils for your reed diffuser. With reed diffusers you don’t have to worry about fires or breathing in toxic materials from candles. We offer a wide variety of essential oils on our website so feel free to get creative!
- Disposable pipette
- Glass/ceramic container (narrow opening at the top)
- Essential oils
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Cinnamon Essential Oil (10 drops)
- Nature’s Flavors Nutmeg Essential Oil (10 drops)
- Nature’s Flavors Clove Bud Essential Oil (10 drops)
- Sweet Almond Oil / Safflower Oil (¼ cup, carrier oil)
- Reeds / Bamboo skewers
- Begin by mixing the essential oils and the carrier oil in the glass container.
- Place the reed diffuser sticks in the container. Allow the oils to soak the end of the diffuser sticks and after a few minutes, flip the sticks.
- To refresh the scent, continue to flip the sticks every few days!
- Enjoy your DIY Fall Blend Essential Oil Diffuser!
Other fun DIY’s
We’ve done a few DIY projects using our products throughout our blog! If you love a good body scrub, check out our Peach Body Sugar Scrub! We can guarantee that it will leave your skin feeling baby soft after a shower! We’ve also put together a few face masks using all natural and organic products. Like our Organic Cocoa Face Mask or our All Organic Banana Face Mask!
We’d like to know what else you’re interested in seeing from us! Feel free to leave us a comment down below, we want to create projects that you can put to use. Also, make sure to follow us on social media! You can find us @natures_flavors on instagram!