In case you don’t know what horchata is, horchata is a drink that’s made from rice and cinnamon and it’s usually sweetened with sugar. It’s enjoyed throughout many parts of the world because it’s just so delicious! Today we made a Chocolate Banana Horchata Shake! We used our Organic Horchata Extract to bring out those yummy flavors. You can use whatever milk you’d like, we just happened to use soy milk for this recipe. Here are some of the ingredients and materials that you’ll need.
- Unsweetened soy milk (1 cup)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder (¼ cup)
- Banana (half)
- Nature’s Flavors Organic Horchata Extract (4-6 drops)
- Cinnamon (1 teaspoon)
- Ice cubes (¼ cup)
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Disposable pipette
- Serving cup
- Place the soy milk, Nature’s Flavors Organic Cocoa Powder, banana, Nature’s Flavors Organic Horchata Extract, cinnamon, and ice cubes in the blender.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Enjoy your Chocolate Banana Horchata Shake!